INFORMATION REGARDING Art. 13 OF EUROPEAN REGULATION EU 2016/679 GDPR
In accordance with the provisions of art. 13, new European Regulation EU 2016/679 concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, we inform you that:
1. Your personal data will be collected and processed, both manually and through electronic systems, by our staff for the sole purpose of managing the contract, in full compliance with the security and confidentiality rules provided for by law.
2. The collection of your data is essential for the execution of the contract and any refusal on your part would prevent the execution of the obligations undertaken by us.
3. Your data will be communicated by us only to the recipients of legal, contract or regulation obligations and only our employees will be aware of it.
4. The owner of the data processing is AFFRESCHI & AFFRESCHI SRL ZONA PIP. LOTTO 9, 73027 MINERVINO DI LECCE (LE).
With regard to the above data, you can exercise the following rights provided for by European Regulation:
- Right of access (art. 15)
- Right of rectification (art. 16)
- Right to deletion (art. 17)
- Right of limitation (art. 18)
- Right to data portability (art. 20)
- Right to object (art. 21 and 22)
- Right to withdraw consent if acquired (art. 7)
- Right of complaint to the Data Protection Authority (art. 51).
The exercise of the aforementioned rights, as far as the writer is concerned, can be exercised by certified PEC e-mail at email@example.com or via written communication to be sent by registered letter with return receipt to the following address: AFFRESCHI & AFFRESCHI SRL ZONA PIP. LOTTO 9, 73027 MINERVINO DI LECCE (LE)
1. What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that the websites visited by users send to their terminals, where they are stored before being re-transmitted to the same sites on the next visit. Cookies of the so called “third parties” are, however, set by a website other than the one the user is visiting. This is because on each site there may be elements (images, maps, sounds, specific links to web pages of other domains, etc.) that reside on servers other than that of the site visited.
2. What are cookies used for?
Cookies are used for different purposes: execution of computer authentication, session monitoring, storage of information on specific configurations regarding users who access the server, storage of preferences, etc.
3. What are “technical” cookies?
These are cookies used for browsing or for providing a service that was requested by the user. They are not used for other purposes and are normally installed directly by the website owner. Without the use of these cookies, some operations could not be carried out or would be more complex and/or less secure, such as home banking activities (viewing the account statement, wire transfers, bill payments, etc.), for which cookies, which allow user identification and keep the session running, are indispensable.
The site uses third-party cookies for monitoring access to the portal and for sharing on some social networks and in particular: the Google analytics service is used for monitoring access to the portal and its related methods of use. The site uses third-party cookies for sharing on some of the main social media networks (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, Instagram).
This data is processed in full autonomy by the managers of the social media platforms. For more information on how the data collected by social media is processed, you can read the privacy policies of the subjects providing said services:
Google Gmail: https://www.google.com/intl/it/policies/privacy/
Stumble Upon: https://www.stumbleupon.com/privacy
Google+ e YouTube https://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/privacy/
4. Google Analytics
You can prevent Google from detecting a cookie that is generated due to and related to your use of this website (including your IP address) and the processing of such data by downloading and installing this browser plugin:
In accordance with article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/03, Affreschi & Affreschi Srl is the owner of the data processed. By sending an e-mail, Affreschi & Affreschi Srl is expressly authorised to process the above data. Pursuant to art. 13 of legislative decree no. 196 of 30.06.2003, we inform you that the personal data provided will be used for:
1) commercial, direct sales, and promotional purposes, marketing and commercial information;
2) some data is mandatory for the purpose of order fulfilment and the refusal to provide it will prevent you from receiving the goods purchased;
3) other data (e.g. telephone number) is optional and allows the company to improve its customer service:
4) in any case the data will not be disclosed to third parties. It may be brought to the attention of specifically appointed subjects such as employees or other collaborators for the necessary processing or for sending advertising material and for order fulfilment, to the Designer of the purchased product (only for information purposes and calculating royalties) and to third parties who perform or provide specific services for the execution of the contractual relationship, such as:
– Poste Italiane S.p.a. or internet providers;
– carriers and express couriers.
The customer/user has the right to immediately request:
1) confirmation of the existence of personal data and the communication in an intelligible form of said data, of the purposes and methods of processing.
2) its deletion;
3) its updating and rectification or, if interested, the integration of data;
4) to object free of charge to the processing of personal data for the purpose of sending advertising and direct sales material. These rights can be exercised in writing to the data controller: Affreschi & Affreschi Srl – Via Giurdignano, ZI 9 – 73027 Minervino di Lecce (LE) Italy.
Defence before the courts
The Owner has the right to disclose information about users if required by law or by the judicial authority, law enforcement agencies or other government officials, or when it deems that disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or as part of an investigation into actual or suspected fraudulent or illegal activity.
This privacy statement has been drawn up independently and with full assumption of responsibility by the Data Controller of Personal Data.
Information not contained in this policy
Any additional information not mentioned in this document can be found on the following website http://www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home/docweb/-/docweb-display/docweb/3118884 or can be requested to the Data Controller at any time.